Search Community

What happen to the docs?

SpaceMoney-01011000 test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GreenSock,

• Solution

Howdy @SpaceMoney-01011000. We spent a ton of time porting all the docs over into a new system that's faster, better organized, and easier to navigate. Sorry to hear you don't like the new docs as much as the old ones, but I'd encourage you to give them a chance for a while. I'm a creature of habit and change is always hard for me, so I instinctively push back when something is different. I get it. But maybe give it a chance for a week or so. Then post back here with suggestions about how we can improve them - we're always looking to make things better and welcome your feedback. And we'll be adding content to the learning center over the coming months. It's gonna evolve and become better and better.  

I'm sure there are plenty of tweaks we could make to improve them...we're all ears. Please be patient with us, as building and releasing this site has been a monumental task for our small team :) 

• Thanks 1

I'm very curious - why are you using the super old v2 stuff? I'd strongly recommend modernizing as soon as possible. 

For now, you could go to https://gsap-docs.netlify.app/ and toggle the version button to 2.x but again, I can't imagine any good reason to continue using v 2.x because version 3.x is smaller, much more modern, intuitive and even more capable.