Search Community

o.call is not a function - ScrollTrigger

eseka test
Moderator Tag

Hi @eseka welcome to the forum!

I don't see any errors in the console. What is the issue exactly? Your span elements are not moving because span elements have a default display: inline; and inline elements ignore a lot of css properties if they are set. You could manually give them display: block; or display: inline-block; to have them listen to the transforms being applied via GSAP. 

Was that wat you're looking for? 

See the Pen ExRzvGd?editors=0101 by mvaneijgen (@mvaneijgen) on CodePen

• Like 2

Hello! Thanks for your fast reply

I tried to replicate the error but I can't! sometimes it appears in the console and sometimes not. The thing is that I feel estrange behaviour when using a 📌 element. 

I will try to reshape the code giving correct display property

find attached a screenshot of the console

2136912589_Screenshot2022-12-13at20_54_00.png.5e129f27a66947363b308bb3270c30ca.png

Edit: Also a pic of the bug I got! the animation is working fine in full viewport height but when resizing I got this :( It seems that the start mark moves relatively with the size of the viewport but why? 

image.thumb.png.ce08084f962254017d411751848f8ece.png

Are you getting that error in that minimal demo? I cannot replicate. That error kinda looks like you must have some other code that has a callback defined but it's not a function. Very difficult to troubleshoot blind, though. If there's any way you could provide a minimal demo that clearly shows the issue, that'd definitely help get a solid answer. We'd love to help.