Search Community

Club GreenSock - scrollsmoother CDNs

Ezra Siton test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GreenSock,

My basic Q is - I want to purchase Club GreenSock -

For webflow builder I must use CDN for scrollsmoother.

I read this docs:

• Where are the CDN links for bonus plugins?

Bonus plugins are only available to Club GreenSock members, thus they're not on the CDN. You must download them from your account dashboard.

How it's going to work?... . I download the bonus file and host the file by myself? (Where? On My own CDN?) I don't understand the mechanics (And how to avoid licensing warning "screen" on publish). 

Thanks

Hi,

For obvious reasons there can't be CDN links for bonus plugins.

What you can do is download a specific bundle in your dashboard, depending on the license type you have (Simply, Shockingly or Business):

DIobuQy.png

In the ZIP file you'll download you'll find a few folders. For development you can use the files you'll find in the src folder and once you're done and ready for deploying your code live you can use the files in the minified folder:

6Qnt3cI.png

Just be sure to remove the comments just in case, so if someone inspects your js files there is no indication of what those files actually are.

Finally you can check the resources in this article to learn more about GSAP and WebFlow:

Let us know if you have more questions.

Happy Tweening!

2 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

ready for deploying your code live

Again. On webflow their is not deployment (Only Publish). I know to work with Webflow and GSAP (But how to handle this related to bonus plugins it is not clear).

So the answer is to download the code and host this file somewhere? (Y/N).

• Solution

We're not familiar with Webflow but yes, you can either download the files and host them yourself (probably best) -OR- you could just copy/paste the JavaScript from the *.min.js file(s) into wherever you're putting your custom GSAP code in Webflow. Just make sure the plugin code is pasted in above your custom GSAP code, otherwise your code will be executing before the plugins even exist, so they wouldn't work.