Search Community

v3

benoit test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hey @benoit. Yeah, we've been feverishly working on GSAP 3 for many, many months and it's super exciting. I think you'll love it. Club GreenSock members already have access, as it's in private beta with them at the moment. So if you're eager to get your hands on it and see all the cool improvements, I'd suggest you join the Club. :)

We're still working on porting some of the remaining plugins over, writing the docs, creating a new "getting started" article/video, etc. It's a ton of work but hopefully you'll find it to be well worth the wait. As for a release date, there isn't an official one we can commit to yet, but we'll definitely have it out before your December class starts. 

Trust me, we're pressing hard to get GSAP 3 launched publicly. Thanks for your patience, and thanks for teaching your students about GSAP!

• Like 4