Search Community

About swfloader.unload?

onefish test
Moderator Tag

hello,as file,CS5,the second btn in main.swf is used to unload A.swf,but when I Simulation download,I first click the first btn,so its runing ,on process running,I click the second btn,but the imageloader in A.swf still running.I want to unload A and do not running imageloader at zhe same time,i do not know if you understand me with bad English? :) Thanks.

If you stop loading an image or swf before it has initialized, it can cause memory leaks or garbage collection problems in the Flash Player (that has nothing to do with LoaderMax - it is a problem with Adobe's player/classes). Therefore, LoaderMax automatically waits until it is safe to cancel/stop the load. You don't need to do anything special - LoaderMax does it all for you. But that explains why you don't see it immediately stop the load. That is a feature that is meant to protect you. :)

Oh,sorry,If you have time,please help.I means that I want to study minisite,but in my country ,threre are no Course.Could you tell me some study website or where to find some example for minisite Beginner?I can study English course with Translation software,thank you.if the example is use the GS class,I think i will study more.