Search Community

Draggable not working on mobile

GSAPUser13_6 test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GSAPUser13_6,

Hello, 

I am pretty new to GSAP. I been working on a slider like provided in the demo. The slider works fine on computer or laptop, however, when I tried on phone the slider is all weird. It is showing the wrong text by a selected box. I am sadly not sure why this is the case. 

I have read something about using Draggable3, but I don't know how to use this by CDN. Can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance :)

See the Pen zYXZzNo by CodePen13_6 (@CodePen13_6) on CodePen

Hi,

I just tested the codepen on an android phone and iPad and it seems to work in the exact same way as in my desktop, maybe I'm missing something here 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately vague descriptions like "broken", "is not working" or "weird" doesn't really tell us what the issue could be.

Happy Tweening!

• Solution

Hello, thank you for your answer. I have tested the code again myself and the issue seem to be solved. I had another horizontal slider that was bugging on mobile, but I managed to fix that issue myself. Maybe the bug from the horizontal slider was messing up this slider. Anyway, thank you for looking into it, I hope it was not to much of an inconvenience. 

Kind regards!

• Like 1