Search Community

Full-stack dev open to freelances or hire. GSAP, Three.js, Next.js, MERN, Discord bots, and more!

Lamonier test
Moderator Tag

Hey!

I'm Lucas, a full-stack developer from Brazil. Throughout my career I have built efficient, professional user interfaces for e-commerce, marketing campaign management, and sober websites. Over the course of the last year and a half I have, however, diving deep into ways to make experiences that go beyond the... For lack of a better word, usual.

Today, on top of my back end experience and traditional front end, I passionately craft experiences using GSAP, 3D graphics, sound, and pretty much whatever crazy idea that has the potential to wow visitors.

0001.png.0758731e2fcaf3134120ec66e04e556a.png

My professional portfolio website, which was accepted to join the official GSAP showcase, was built to experiment with different techniques, using the power of GSAP to bring to life 3D models. Take a look: LucasLamonier.com

Animations, however, are just part of what I love to do. Allowing your visitors (or users) to interact with your website are also a huge deal.

0002.png.85d942cc2d78557ee5f18a54af783f94.png

The images above are an interactive city-like sculpture that, when dragged the right way, become a fully functional QR code. Available here: LucasLamonier.com/😎 (Yes, the address is an emoji. The intention here was to go really over the top.)

Beyond all that, I also do a lot of back end stuff, from Discord bots to fully-fledged e-commerce platforms.

Currently available for projects, freelances, or more permanent arrangements.

You can reach me either via DM here, on LinkedIn (LinkedIn/com/in/lamonier) or on any of the clickable things in the Contact section of my website.

Thanks a lot GSAP folks and you who read this far.

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...