Search Community

Can i change stagger order in animation?

Poylar test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by mvaneijgen,

• Solution

Stagger is an object on it self which has a lot of settings! If you just give it a value it will set the each: property to that value, but you can break it out to their individual properties. In the demo I've created an object from the stagger property and set each to your 0.1 and from: "random" which means it will randomly stagger them in, but there is a lot more options that are explained in great detail on the documentation page, there is a video and an interactive demo to show you what is possible with the stagger property  https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Staggers

See the Pen abKOWqo?editors=0010 by mvaneijgen (@mvaneijgen) on CodePen

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mvaneijgen said:

Stagger is an object on it self which has a lot of settings! If you just give it a value it will set the each: property to that value, but you can break it out to their individual properties. In the demo I've created an object from the stagger property and set each to your 0.1 and from: "random" which means it will randomly stagger them in, but there is a lot more options that are explained in great detail on the documentation page, there is a video and an interactive demo to show you what is possible with the stagger property  https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Staggers

thank you! this solution works for me

grid:'auto'

grid:'auto'

• Like 1