Search Community

Gsap-trial issue

kouglas test
Moderator Tag

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @kouglas. I don't see any obvious errors, but it's almost impossible for us to troubleshoot by just looking at a few screenshots of code or a live site that has all the code minified. You must have the trial file somewhere in your project. Maybe do a search inside all the files of your project for the word "DrawSVGPlugin" and see what you find. Trust me - it must be in there somewhere. Maybe you downloaded the raw CodePen file somewhere and dropped it into your project? 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for you response, I think I have cleared the cache including for NPM. I am not seeing a different result. Are there other solutions that I could try? Would a link to the repository be more helpful? 

If I were you, here's what I'd do:

1. Create an ENTIRELY new project. New directory and everything.
  2. Just create the most basic shell possible, with literally one <svg> with a <path> in it that has a stroke
  3. Install the gsap-bonus.tgz (like you did before), import DrawSVGPlugin and try doing a simple tween, like gsap.to("path", {drawSVG: "25% 75%", duration: 3})

If that works and doesn't redirect, great! Start building it up to be closer to your other project. See if you can get it to break. 

Did you search ALL your files for the word "DrawSVGPlugin" and see if there was any hint of a trial file? 

Worst case: zip up the simplest project that's problematic and send it to be via a DM (don't post it here because it may have the members-only file(s) in it). 

• kouglas changed the title to Gsap-trial issue