Search Community

Spinny flipz with carousel mode

webenaco_Dev test
Moderator Tag

Hi everyone, I need some support to edit this beautiful animation I would like the scrolling of the elements (cards) to be done through the horizontal scroll of the mouse as if it were a classic gallery carousel of images, and if possible with the grab, instead of with the vertical scroll. My problem in using this animation is due to the fact that I need to insert a section before and after the container that contains the cards. The current demo is only usable for a full screen one page being in position fixed.

See the Pen eYEXmJm by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

Hi there @webenaco_Dev,

As we state in the forum guidelines I'm afraid we don't have capacity to create custom effects or bespoke solutions.

We are more than happy to answer GSAP-specific questions though. So if you give this effect a go yourself and get stuck in the process, feel free to post a minimal demo here and we'll give you some advice on how to get closer to your goal.

Here's some links to set you off!

• We have a plugin that will be useful for draggable interaction.
  • Here's a ScrollTrigger collection with some demos that may help you understand possibilities.
  • The ScrollTrigger documentation 

Good luck building this out - feel free to pop back here anytime if you get stuck. 

• Like 2