Search Community

Regarding glitch in rotation of image in 3D by GSAP

saar_thack test
Moderator Tag

Welcome to the forums @saar_thack

I'm not sure I see any lagging besides the images taking forever to load. If there is lag, it just means you are making the browser do to much work. GSAP codes only might be only 2% of the work load, the other 98% would be the browser changing stuff. Adding will-change can help sometimes, but it looks like you are doing that.

Thanks for replying @OSUblake

I think this is not a issue of browser or system, I've already tried it in multiple browser and in multiple system. The main problem is not loading of image my problem is when I rotate multiple image one after another then there some issue arise.

I hope we'll figure it out.

Thanks for replying @OSUblake

I think this is not a issue of browser or system, I've already tried it in multiple browser and in multiple system. The main problem is not loading of image my problem is when I rotate multiple image one after another then there some issue arise.

I hope we'll figure it out.

3 hours ago, saar_thack said:

I think you should revisit the website, You'll definitely find out the issue while rotating the image when it comes from y-axis and rotate around z-axis

I did and I'm still not seeing it. The only thing I can really suggest trying at the moment is to do this after creating your timeline.

tl.progress(1).progress(0);

• Like 1