Search Community

Animate image on scroll

Vasyl Shvets test
Moderator Tag

17 hours ago, elegantseagulls said:

You'll want to set each photo to 100vh tall, then gsap animate the image from scaleY(0) while you ScrollTrigger scrub that over a 100vh distance. You'll also want to make sure that you use ease: 'none', so that it transforms exactly with the viewport/scroll position

can you do some little example? I am new in gsap, so it's hard to do it. I will be very appreciated

Hi @Vasyl Shvets. Unfortunately we can't offer free general consulting or "build-to-order" services but that post that Blake linked you to already has a horizontal version of it so you'd probably just need to adapt that. I'd encourage you to give it a shot and if you get stuck, post back here with any GSAP-specific questions and we'd be glad to help with those. Please read the forum guidelines.

You can also post in the "Jobs & Freelance" forums to see if you can hire someone to help you, or contact us directly if you'd like to explore paid GreenSock consulting services.

I can assure you, though, that the effect you're after is entirely doable with GSAP. 👍