Search Community

Having issues centering my splash screen animation and getting it to show for mobile devices

Mr.Jancy test
Moderator Tag

Hello everyone this is my first post I know I didn't make a code pen I have to look into how to make it correctly. But any how here is my project https://lsmiami.netlify.app preview of the website I am creating for my business. It works just fine on pc but as soon as I test it on mobile devices it works fine on some deployments but the splash screen doesn't centered or doesn't work at all. I would appreciate some insight. I novice when it comes to programming and only do it when I have a lot of time to do so.  The framework I am using for my site is ReactJS will be attempting to use MERN Stack. I also style everything using Styled Components. Will have App.js and the animation component as attachments thank you in advance !

SA.js   App.js

Welcome to the forums, @Mr.Jancy. And thanks for being a Club GreenSock member! 🎉

Unfortunately we can't troubleshoot live web sites (there are too many factors involved and it's far too difficult to make edits). These forums are for answering GSAP-specific questions (please see the forum guidelines) - are there any of those we can help you with? If you need help with other things like general layout/CSS/React things, you are welcome to post in our "Jobs & Freelance" forums to see if you could hire someone for that. But again, we're happy to answer any GSAP-specific questions here.