Search Community

ImageLoader is not scaling correctly

ecsancho test
Moderator Tag

Greetings!

I have an issue with ImageLoader not scaling properly. Here's my code snippet

loader = new ImageLoader(src, {name:"default", container:this, x:0, y:0, width:300, height:200,   scaleMode:"proportionalInside", autoDispose:true,   centerRegistration:false,  onComplete:onComplete});

The problem with this is that image is actually scaling to 400width x 300height... em I missing something here? I tried to set the scale mode to different settings but it still scales at larger dimension than what I specified. Please Help!

Also when I trace the width of loader.content it shows the width 300 which is what I specified, however when I trace with width of the container which is placed in it traces out 390... but when I screen shot and and measure the dimensions in photoshop I get 370px width.... this has me really confuse. Is there a way to get the actual bitmap width?

Thank you.

Sounds like maybe you messed with the width/height/scaleX/scaleY/rotation of the container or something. Please post a sample FLA that demonstrates the problem so that we can just hit CTRL-ENTER and see precisely what you're talking about. It doesn't need to be your production file - just put together a super simple FLA with as little code as possible to recreate the issue (this is usually a good thing to do anyway for your own troubleshooting to try to isolate the problem).