Search Community

flash professional fails

viaria test
Moderator Tag

i got a problem with my flash pro, when i debug my work, it fails my flash professional all the way down..,

it is not just one work, a couple of work fails, i dont know the reason but i am considering that maybe tweenlight or max responsible,

i add the file, it has also test images, and please dont use this for a commercial job..

http://gricreative.com/clients/greensock/files.zip

thanks..

Doesn't crash anything for me - maybe your Flash install is corrupt. Have you tried reinstalling it? I highly doubt it has anything to do with TweenLite/Max. I can't imagine how it possibly could. And you are using the latest version of the GreenSock classes, right?

hi jack,

i was sure that you will answer first.. because of that i wrote on forum instead of mailing..

i am using latest version of greensock, i know it is really nonsense, but i cant find anything else,

please debug file in flash pro, and play there a while, click thumbs fastly, try to break slideshow.. if it works fine it is my problem.. i am thinking about blur filter maybe heavy for graphical reason..

i am on windows 7 flash crashed one time beacuse of i acted fastly then computer and all computer broken down..

i installed my system from backup not from setting that where i had backup, after first install win7 and creative suit.. the same file was crashing again as expected, but i started a new project it fail me again..

i am working on another project right know it uses caurina (not my choise by the way) and it works ok,

thanks..

I debugged in Flash and clicked like crazy - no crashes, hangs, hiccups, etc. Are you saying that all your projects that use TweenLite crash Flash but ones that use Tweener don't? I've never heard something like that before. About 10,000 visitors to the site every day (mostly for the tweening classes) and not a single report of crashes like this, so I suspect it might be a problem with your Flash install. Very tough to troubleshoot blind, though. :(

i almost forget here, i get use to mails, sorry for my late respond..

i guess you are right about that, but the problem is not my flash install, i use same setup for another computer, it works fine.. i reinstal 3 times , i have done almost everything, even i have installed my backup system, now computer is like it's first days with everything,

maybe file is broken one time and it broks my flash every opening.. or i shoul start with cs5..

thanks..

• 3 weeks later...

i still have the same problem but i figure some what causes it, it is about blurEffect, it always crash flash cs4, i cant use that future..

i tried built in blur to test and it crashed, it is not about tweenlite at least

thanks..

this problem is about cs4 blureffect, there are people who have the same problem..

i tried the same thing on cs5 it works ok for now, i have to install cs5 to all computers.. that is the solution i found..

thanks..