Search Community

gsap3.bonus.zip doesn't include ScrambleTextPlugin

Jacky Hans test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GreenSock,

Hey @Jacky Hans,

Welcome to the GreenSock Forum.

"ScrambleTextPlugin.min.js is a Club GreenSock perk which is not available on a CDN. Download it from your GreenSock account and include it locally like this:   <script src="/[YOUR_DIRECTORY]/ScrambleTextPlugin.min.js"></script>

Happy scrambling ...

• Like 3

Hello! thank you for your responses but as I mentioned I have already already registered on greensock and downloaded the files while logged into my greensock account but the zip file I get does not contain the ScrambleTextPlugin.min.js. Please help how to get this plugin!

• Solution

@Jacky Hans welcome to the GreenSock community.

Like @mikel said, you need to join Club GreenSock to get ScrambleTextPlugin. It's a perk for those people who financially support our efforts. It looks like you only have a free account but you haven't joined the club yet. Once you do, you'll see ScrambleTextPlugin in your download zip. 👍  I think you'll find that the membership pays for itself very quickly. 

Happy tweening!

• Like 1

yes, indeed, I have just visited the site and must take a subscription to get the plugin. I discover gsap and I must confess that I love the grip and the possibilities are infinite but for the moment taking a subscription to make an effect on a text does not interest me, I'm going to see in the list of jQuery plugins to see.

Thank you all for your answers.