Search Community

Missing Plugin Error?

Five test
Moderator Tag

That's because you've literally got a "scrub" value defined in a bunch of tweens. For example:

.to('.large-image-container', {yPercent: -100, duration:2, scrub: 1 }, 3)

What were you expecting that to do? You're literally telling GSAP to try to animate a "scrub" property of the ".large-image-container" element (and of course there is no such property). See what I mean? 

• Like 1

I see, so every single scrub error is a scrub that should be removed? I was just trying to smooth things out. I began by just using scrolltriggers and then moved everything to a timeline. Other than that, do you see everything looking ok?

Right, all those "scrub" tweens should be removed. Again, I'm trying to figure out what you were attempting with those (like why you think they'd "smooth things out"). I wonder if maybe you don't understand what "scrub" does on a ScrollTrigger? I noticed you only put scrub: true on the timeline ScrollTrigger which is fine, but if you're trying to "smooth things out" (does that mean loosen the link between the scrubber and the playhead position?) then you could set it to a number like 1. The higher the number, the longer it'll take for the playhead to "catch up". 

I'm really not sure what effect you're going after and I'm quite busy with a lot of things on my plate, but if you have any specific questions about something GSAP-related, we'd be glad to help. 

• Like 2