Search Community

scrollTrigger outView

ngc7293 test
Moderator Tag

23 minutes ago, GreenSock said:

I didn't quite understand your question. If you want to trigger a function when an element leaves the viewport, yes, that's easy:

ScrollTrigger.create({
  trigger: ".element",
  onLeave: yourFunction
});

Does that answer your question? 

Sorry my english is poor.

I mean, when I set {start:'top 50%'}, when "onLeave" is triggered, "trigger" is in the viewport.

I hope that no matter what value is set for "start, end", "trigger" can trigger an event when leaving the viewport. I use this event to reset "trigger"

I wish I understood your question better. Please don't post in a foreign language (I translated it for you using Google Translate).

It seems to work exactly as I would expect: 

See the Pen a07cf64b24db08dab8ecec64f59312ee?editors=0011 by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

When the trigger element leaves the viewport, the onLeave function is triggered. Am I missing something? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GreenSock said:

I wish I understood your question better. Please don't post in a foreign language (I translated it for you using Google Translate).

It seems to work exactly as I would expect: 

When the trigger element leaves the viewport, the onLeave function is triggered. Am I missing something? 

Sorry, it seems that it is difficult for me to describe my problem clearly, thanks for your reply