Search Community

Draggable trouble on firefox

H34disd34d test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi there, 

I'm happy to join the GreenSock community.  

I'm working on a project and using Draggable to move pictures.

The website mix css, js, and lots of stuff and I don't found what happen on Firefox, the draggable work some time if you clic on the good place... It's work well on Chrome and Safari.

To test, go inside and clic on the upper drawer on the desk.

https://eventdrmartens.com/HellFest2K19/

Many thanks for your help

hedy

Welcome to the forums, @H34disd34d! Thanks for being a Club GreenSock member. 

It's very difficult to troubleshoot a live web site with thousands of lines of code that we didn't author. I'd suggest creating a reduced test case in codepen and we'd be happy to take a peek. Sometimes the exercise of breaking it down to the simplest thing and building it up from there can really help you to discover the problem on your own, actually. But of course we'd be glad to help if we can - it's just not feasible to do that on a live site like this. 

Hi Jack, 

Thank you a lot for your answer. Really hard to extract a part of my website to make a demo. But I worked hard to found where the trouble come from and I found something something interesting. 

The pictures are in a div (box) for move and the picture rotate. This work. 

I hide something under them and if you discover the button, you can click on it. 

It work well every where without firefox. But I detect the click zone (JS onClick on a div) under trouble the draggable of the pictures.

The way I found is to create draggable for the button too and use the onClick:function() inside the draggable to detect the click. It's work.

Many thank for your answer. I hope this can be helpful for anyone.

• Like 1