Search Community

What I hate about TweenMax ;)

macguffin test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

So you can imagine, it's Saturday night and there's another deadline looming on Monday. I'm just about to settle in to what I reckon is about 2 hours of work animating "a magical trail randomly jumping around the screen". I got some ideas so just need to crack on.

Before I do I just check the "ease-visualizer" and low and behold I find "rough", which I'd forgotten about. Give it a go and that's kinda what I needed, 20 mins later I have finished the job.

This keeps happening Jack you have thought of everything and now I don't have any work to do so can enjoy my Saturday evening. So inconsiderate, I mean there's nothing good on TV!!

Realised I bought TweenMax 8 years ago, people thought I was mad spending that much money on a tween engine (for Flash). I've used TweenMax in every project I've worked on since buying it and can't imaging developing without it.

So just a quick thanks and I'm off to get a beer.

:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Please accept our deepest apologies. The horror of facing a Saturday night without a crushing work deadline, and nothing good on TV? Perhaps you'll have to resort to Netflix? 

That's hilarious, @macguffin! Made my day. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It always warms our heart to hear things like this, especially from such a long-time user/supporter as yourself! 8 years? really? Gosh, I feel old now. ;)

By the way, we're about to release something that I think you're gonna like quite a bit. Watch your email inbox and social media - we'll be announcing it this week. Just for club members like you. We honestly couldn't do what we do without people like you supporting us, so thanks again!

Hope you enjoyed the beer. 

• Like 4

Ha! I'll admit it - you got me. I saw the title in the thread list and thought uh-oh, this is gonna be interesting.

GSAP is definitely a time-saver and a browser bug kill()er. Anyone who isn't in Club GreenSock should take a hard look at how much time you can save with all the bonus plugins. 

https://greensock.com/club

I wonder what this new release @GreenSock mentioned is gonna be? ;)

• Like 3