Search Community

AIR 3.6 packaged SWF error

boy2k test
Moderator Tag

Hi guys,

i am doing some tests with converting a project to ios and wanted to test out the new loading packaged swfs on ios feature of AIR 3.6. I am getting a Multiple application domains are not supported on the operating system. error with my current loadermax que.

i see from this link that loader now expects a loaderContext option:

http://blogs.adobe.com/airodynamics/2012/11/09/packaging-and-loading-multiple-swfs-in-air-apps-on-ios/

Is this going to be included into loadermax soon? or is there something i can add to get round it?

Thanks guys and hope you are all enjoying the festive period :)

• 3 months later...

Hi,
It seems this problem has resurfaced...
I had to put this part of the project on the back burner while i finished the android version.
Now i have come back to it and i am recieving this error again...

Here is my code, which did work before...

i am using AIR 3.6 build 5350 for iOS

var myContext:LoaderContext = new LoaderContext(false, ApplicationDomain.currentDomain, null);

contentQueue = new LoaderMax({name:"assetQueue", onProgress:progressHandler, onComplete:assetsLoaded, onError:errorHandler, context:myContext});

//
contentQueue.load();

You don't set a context on a LoaderMax object - that's just a queue of loaders. You set the context on individual loaders like SWFLoaders. And/Or you can set a default one across the entire LoaderMax system like this:

LoaderMax.defaultContext = new LoaderContext(false, ApplicationDomain.currentDomain, null);
  • Like 1