Search Community

Cue Point Events missing on looped videoLoader

adrian33 test
Moderator Tag

I can pick up VIDEO_CUE_POINT events on a VideoLoader in the Flash IDE but in a browser the cue points only work on the first pass. If I stop the video, send it to the beginning and play again then the cue points are not being received. Its very strange. Is there any reason why this might happen. I'd rather not reload the video afresh

THanks

That sounds quite odd.

Have you tried loading different video files to see if perhaps something is wrong with the video (it happens).

Also, make sure you are using recent versions of the GreenSock library.

If you are still having trouble, please provide a very simple set of files that we can use to compile and test.

• 6 months later...

Hey Tom - first, I'd recommend making sure you've got the latest version of LoaderMax/VideoLoader, and then if you're still having trouble zip up a super simple example and post the FLA here (with the video) (or post it at your own URL and give us a link to download) so that we can publish and see what's going on. I'm not aware of any issues with cue points, but maybe you stumbled across something that needs fixing. We'd be happy to help - just need a set of files to analyze.