Search Community

TimelineMax slider example? anyone?

HaunGo test
Moderator Tag

I want to make an animation something like flagship GreenSock Tweening Platform 11 demo found on the http://www.greensock.com/ homepage.

The video like playhead. I specifically want to be able to use a slider to play/rewind/scan the animation from start to finish like it's done there. It's so smooth.

Can anyone provide a working example? What would it take to get the source from that very video ?

Thansk,

~Brando

Hello again HaunGo,

I just did a quick search on the Greensock forums and found this thread which should help you get started: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1723

Also, I put together a little tutorial file for you (attached to this post), it's commented so you can see what bits are what, it's very very simple and doesn't have all the stuff the Greensock homepage intro has, but I hope this will help you get started.

X10

Yep, nice job X10.

As mentioned, anyone with a "Shockingly Green" or corporate Club GreenSock membership can request the source files for the home page animation and I'll send 'em out promptly. It even comes with a simple little 3D plugin I wrote quickly for that project.

Excellent! Very Many Thanks X10,

The example is great basic starting point..

I see that my subscription has expired. When I get this new contract signed I'll re-up!

Even though I don't have Green in my wallet, I sure do have Green in my heart.. and my on my feet. ;]

Thanks,

~HaunGo