Search Community

Please help me. I want section 1 to remain the same, so that the lists at the end of the horizontal scroll will not be too much

devdongvi test
Moderator Tag

I want section 1 to remain the same, so that the lists at the end of the horizontal scroll will not be too much

In the final list, there is a line between the blocks.
Ball saved when scrolling

https://stackblitz.com/~/github.com/vidongls/portfolio-ivgnod-evolve

Please help me make it better

See the Pen portfolio-ivgnod-evolve by ~ (@~) on CodePen

Hi,

11 hours ago, devdongvi said:

I want section 1 to remain the same, so that the lists at the end of the horizontal scroll will not be too much

I've read this and checked your demo a few times and unfortunately I can't understand what you're referring to with this. Can you explain a bit more what's the issue you're seeing and how to reproduce it?

11 hours ago, devdongvi said:

In the final list, there is a line between the blocks.

Just use the same background color in the container of the cards and that should solve the issue. This most likely is related to subpixel rendering in browsers which is not at all related with GSAP.

On top of that it seems you're using a very old helper function to create smooth scrolling. We strongly recommend using ScrollSmoother for that:

https://gsap.com/docs/v3/Plugins/ScrollSmoother/

Finally based on what I'm seeing you might want to check GSAP MatchMedia:

https://gsap.com/docs/v3/GSAP/gsap.matchMedia()

Hopefully this helps.

Happy Tweening!

On 6/25/2024 at 6:13 AM, Rodrigo said:

Hi,

I've read this and checked your demo a few times and unfortunately I can't understand what you're referring to with this. Can you explain a bit more what's the issue you're seeing and how to reproduce it?

Just use the same background color in the container of the cards and that should solve the issue. This most likely is related to subpixel rendering in browsers which is not at all related with GSAP.

On top of that it seems you're using a very old helper function to create smooth scrolling. We strongly recommend using ScrollSmoother for that:

https://gsap.com/docs/v3/Plugins/ScrollSmoother/

Finally based on what I'm seeing you might want to check GSAP MatchMedia:

https://gsap.com/docs/v3/GSAP/gsap.matchMedia()

Hopefully this helps.

Happy Tweening!

I want block 1, to stay the same when scrolling, block 2 will overlap. Now it is being followed when scrolling

Hey there!

I tried to help but unfortunately your provided demo contains your entire project. 

We love helping with GSAP-related questions, but unfortunately we just don't have the resources to dig through that much code. If you need help with a bug or specific challenge please provide a very simple CodePen or Stackblitz that illustrates the issue.

Please don't include your whole project. Just some colored <div> elements and the GSAP code is best. See if you can recreate the issue with as few dependencies as possible. Start minimal and then incrementally add code bit by bit until it breaks. Usually people solve their own issues during this process! If not, at least we have a reduced test case which greatly increases your chances of getting a relevant answer.

See the Pen aYYOdN by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

that loads all the plugins. Just click "fork" at the bottom right and make your minimal demo

Once we see an isolated demo, we'll do our best to jump in and help with your GSAP-specific questions. 

13 hours ago, Cassie said:

Hey there!

I tried to help but unfortunately your provided demo contains your entire project. 

We love helping with GSAP-related questions, but unfortunately we just don't have the resources to dig through that much code. If you need help with a bug or specific challenge please provide a very simple CodePen or Stackblitz that illustrates the issue.

Please don't include your whole project. Just some colored <div> elements and the GSAP code is best. See if you can recreate the issue with as few dependencies as possible. Start minimal and then incrementally add code bit by bit until it breaks. Usually people solve their own issues during this process! If not, at least we have a reduced test case which greatly increases your chances of getting a relevant answer.

that loads all the plugins. Just click "fork" at the bottom right and make your minimal demo

Once we see an isolated demo, we'll do our best to jump in and help with your GSAP-specific questions. 

Currently I can't separate it, please help

Hi there. I'm sorry that you're struggling, but the help we offer for free in these forums is reliant on a little bit of collaboration and mutual assistance.

We are more than happy to help, but we need you to take some time and put the effort in to providing us with a clean, simple demo where we can assist you. We state in the forum guidelines that we can't help with live sites, or debug people's entire projects or github repos.

If you need more help than we can provide for free in these forums we also offer paid consulting services, or you can post in the jobs and freelance forum to see if you can find a freelancer there to help you.

If you don't have time to break down your project into something simpler, you can start fromthe basics and layer up. Maybe this is a good starting point for you to edit and achieve what you're after?

See the Pen BaowPwo by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen