Search Community

some problems creating thumbnails

dutzzzu test
Moderator Tag

Hey there,

I'm baffled by something. It's like this, i have xml gallery for which i use loadermax. It shows a big version of two pics at a time.

There's a thumbnail button so you can see all available pics as thumbnails. The first two big pictures are added in a mc that's inside a mc which is hand built in library (because it has some more stuff on it).

Now, the first problem was that when i first used the thumbnails, the pics which are used in the big view were not available, so i searched a bit and i found .rawContent, so i'm using that now. The problem i have now, though, is that after the application starts, it shows me the first 2 big pics ok, press thumbnail button, it shows all the thumbnails, but then i click a thumbnail to return to the big view of the pic, the pic doesn't work anymore.

Can you give me a hand, please ? Any ideas ?

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're describing or identifying what the problem is without seeing any code or FLA whatsoever. It sounds like you've got some problems in your code somewhere, but if you'd like some help you'll need to post a sample FLA that demonstrates the problem so that we can publish it on our end and see what's going on. Please isolate the problem in a separate, simplified FLA that has only the absolute essential code.

Also, you might want to check out the slide show example source files at http://www.greensock.com/as/LoaderMax/slideshow.zip