Search Community

Panic Time! Dokku (Heroku Clone) Project Won't Deploy – due to Something with the GSAP npmrc ? 🤦🏻‍♂️

trackpad test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GSAP Helper,

Sorry, I have been at this for 3 hours, it's 2:30 in the morning here and a client is down. Please see the attached error log.

Anyone have any experience deploying with Dokku? This has been working fine for almost a year, so I don't know what has changed but my container fails to build due to this. I am really worried. :(

It's a network request that cannot be fulfilled. https://npm.greensock.com/@gsap%2fshockingly/-/shockingly-3.12.5.tgz 🤔 Any help or ideas would be appreciated. 🙏

image.thumb.png.deb27d6bad3d8577578f2dce6be11bcf.png

It's not possible to lose access to premium plugins if you don't continue renewing a premium membership? I mean, I can understand not getting updates but just... the version that was originally working can it stop working in time without a renewal??

• Solution

Sorry to hear about the trouble! That sounds stressful. 

Yes, that's correct - an active Club GSAP membership is required for access to the private repository. https://gsap.com/pricing 

If you downloaded the zip while you were a member, there's a gsap-bonus.tgz file that you can drop into your project directory and npm install ./gsap-bonus.tgz to have it install just like a normal NPM package (but it's using that local file). 

• Like 1

Thanks – not sure why I didn't download and install it this way from the start. But it makes sense and also that you need to keep charging for access to it in that way... and for some that would be helpful. But I am trying to "love and leave" this particular project. Appreciate the quick response and sorry for my utter panic.

Site is still down so I will get to sorting this out. And then 😴😅