Search Community

how to animate the previous sliding card that has been pinned

Ivan Mocs test
Moderator Tag

12 minutes ago, mvaneijgen said:

Instead of pin: true, you can also set pin: ".thisSpecificElement" if you want to pin a specific element. I'm not sure which element you want to pin, but give it a shot. 

This is the sliding card I'm referring to

See the Pen XWqRPrr by adeivan (@adeivan) on CodePen

I tried using this, but the card is not stacked
pin: ".panel .section-2",
pinType: "fixed",

17 minutes ago, mvaneijgen said:

Lihat postingan yang saya buat ini. Ini menunjukkan kepada Anda bagaimana Anda dapat menyiapkan CSS untuk membuat efek penumpukan kartu apa pun yang Anda inginkan dengan GSAP.

Setelah membaca postingan, Anda mungkin ingin memberi perhatian khusus pada demo dari postingan ini. Semoga membantu dan selamat tweening! 

Lihat Pena

See the Pen MWxgQbV by mvaneijgen (@mvaneijgen) on CodePen

oleh mvaneijgen ( @mvaneijgen ) di CodePen

Wow, I didn't expect to be able to do it with such a simple code, thank you.

Hello, I have a sliding card like the this 

See the Pen XWqRPrr by adeivan (@adeivan) on CodePen

, but I can't seem to use it in my case, 

I made a new approach like this

how to make the animation the same as the previous code?

so the new card enters the container > about 50% of the card enters the container > scale down to 0.8 > after the scale down is 100% complete > then opacity to 0

Have you seen this demo I linked? It does axectly what you want, but it also rotates, so just remove the rotation to have it only scale. 

Keep in mind: The best thing to do when working with ScrollTrigger is to remove it! This seems counter intuitive, but ScrollTrigger is just animating something on scroll, so just focus on the animation at first and only when you're happy with the animation add ScrollTrigger back in. This way you can focus on one part at a time and it will save a lot of headache when debugging. 

See the Pen MWxgQbV by mvaneijgen (@mvaneijgen) on CodePen

22 minutes ago, mvaneijgen said:

Pernahkah Anda melihat demo yang saya tautkan ini? Ia melakukan apa yang Anda inginkan, tetapi ia juga berputar, jadi hapus saja rotasinya agar skalanya saja. 

Perlu diingat: Hal terbaik yang harus dilakukan saat bekerja dengan ScrollTrigger adalah menghapusnya! Ini tampaknya berlawanan dengan intuisi, namun ScrollTrigger hanya menganimasikan sesuatu saat digulir, jadi fokus saja pada animasinya terlebih dahulu dan hanya jika Anda puas dengan animasinya, tambahkan ScrollTrigger kembali. Dengan cara ini Anda dapat fokus pada satu bagian pada satu waktu dan itu akan menghemat banyak sakit kepala saat debugging. 

Yes, I have seen it, but how do I get the card position to start directly from the first card?