Search Community

Immediate help required

Satya Prakash test
Moderator Tag

Hi Greensock

Amazing library I must say and have been following you since your Actionscript libraries.

How can I get something like https://www.powerhouse-company.com/ homepage. I'm not a professional coder so any help would be appreciated.

If I need to pay for this I'm happy to do that as well. But need a prompt reply as em running short on time here.

Thanx

That's a very cool effect indeed. And wow, since the ActionScript days? Nice! 🙌

We love helping with GSAP-related questions, but unfortunately we just don't have the resources to provide free general consulting or "how do I recreate this cool effect I saw on another site?" tutorials. Of course anyone else is welcome to post an answer - we just want to manage expectations.  

Recreating an effect like that is no simple feat. I'm confident that with enough time, I could nail it, but there'd be a lot of experimenting, and you might need to use something like PixiJS or <canvas> to get top performance (still using GSAP for animations of course). So if you're in a major rush, I'm not sure you're gonna find a lot of developers who will be willing to jump on that (at least not unless you're paying a small fortune). 🙂

You are welcome to post in the "Jobs & Freelance" forum for paid consulting, or contact us directly but if you're in a huge rush we're pretty booked up and probably won't be able to accommodate that right now. 

Otherwise, if you've got a GSAP-specific question just post that here along with a minimal demo and we'd be happy to take a look. 

Hi Superheroes

Thank You so much for the reply!!!

I'm ok to pay here as but how much would that be is a question 🙂 and yes how much time it should take to achieve this

https://ondrocks2000.com/demo/index.php

this is what i've reached using panzoom js library but moving the images individually and bounding it within the containers so it doesn't go off screen while panning is what I cannot achieve.