Search Community

Why pictures cause pin jumps?

sagexiang test
Moderator Tag

• sagexiang changed the title to Why pictures cause pin jumps?

Hm, I can't see any problems. How do we get it to "jump"? I'm sure I must be missing something obvious.

Here are some tips that will increase your chances of getting a relevant answer:

• A clear description of the expected result - "I am expecting the purple div to spin 360degrees"
  • A clear description of the issue -  "the purple div only spins 90deg"
  • A list of steps for someone else to recreate the issue - "Open the demo on mobile in IOS safari and scroll down to the grey container" 
  • A minimal demo - if possible, using no frameworks, with minimal styling, only include the code that's absolutely necessary to show the issue. Please don't include your whole project. Just some colored <div> elements is great.

Would you mind clarifying your question please and making sure that you include a minimal demo that illustrates the problem so that we can help you? 

I don't see any problems anywhere, including your live URL. 🤷‍♂️

Here are some things to provide in order to get a good answer:

• A clear description of the expected result - "I am expecting the purple div to spin 360degrees"
  • A clear description of the issue -  "the purple div only spins 90deg"
  • A list of steps for someone else to recreate the issue - "Open the demo on mobile in IOS safari and scroll down to the grey container" 
  • A minimal demo - if possible, using no frameworks, with minimal styling, only include the code that's absolutely necessary to show the issue. Please don't include your whole project. Just some colored <div> elements is great.

• Like 1