Search Community

I want smooth scrolling with GSAP scroll trigger animations

codechirag test
Moderator Tag

Hello my Wonderful Community, I have created some pages  with GSAP scroll trigger animations, but now I want to  add smooth scrolling, whatever packages I found are creating fake scroll due to which my scroll trigger animations are not  triggered. Is there any package or solution to solve it?

Sure! And that you've already discovered!

23 hours ago, codechirag said:

whatever packages I found are creating fake scroll due to which my scroll trigger animations are not  triggered

So you either have to do a lot of research and find a solution that will allow you to do this or join the club. Personally I wouldn't think twice, my time is more valuable than the cost of the membership. It also feels great supporting a tool that supports you!

I find your question a bit weird, I get it but still it feels like you're asking a really skilled carpenter to help you (for free) to customize some IKEA furniture you bought that doesn't fit, because you don't want to pay the carpenter for their skills. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mvaneijgen said:

Sure! And that you've already discovered!

So you either have to do a lot of research and find a solution that will allow you to do this or join the club. Personally I wouldn't think twice, my time is more valuable than the cost of the membership. It also feels great supporting a tool that supports you!

I find your question a bit weird, I get it but still it feels like you're asking a really skilled carpenter to help you (for free) to customize some IKEA furniture you bought that doesn't fit, because you don't want to pay the carpenter for their skills. 🤷‍♂️

hahaha! sorry for that but I am not able to get membership right now. Thanks again.