Search Community

How to properly use this community.

TaiwoJazz test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by Cassie,

Quick clarification:

I acknowledge that the moderators in this GSAP forum are putting in significant effort to address all the questions and issues. However, I would like to clarify the proper way to utilize this community without violating any guidelines.

If a question hasn't been marked as solved or, for some reason, has been pushed down due to other inquiries, what is the best approach to bring the question back up without resorting to unnecessary tagging of moderators, as this is also against the rules?

Thanks

In terms of your original question though, if it's been a long time and you believe your question's been forgotten or lost in the forum, I think it's a ok to either bump it or to start a new thread.

But just be mindful of how long it's been open - That thread was last responded to on a weekend and it's early on monday (for many timezones) So it hasn't been unanswered for many working hours. Harder questions also may take more time to dig in and formulate responses, so you may see many other questions being answered first.

Nice. I understand how things work here during the weekend.

I just want to properly understand which is better: Tag a moderator or create a new Thread

Thanks a lot for the clarification. Appreciate it. ❤️

Actually, if you just add another comment to your original thread (without tagging anyone) the mods will get an update. So neither?

I think the best option is to add another comment on your thread (or just wait)

Hi @TaiwoJazz,

I was on vacation last week, so that's why there wasn't a real follow up on that particular thread you mention, mostly because is a very specific React/React Router subject, not really a GSAP problem. As Cassie points I'll get to your thread later today.

Happy Tweening!

• Like 1