Search Community

AdValify Returns Animation Duration of Infinity

Fatima Osman test
Moderator Tag

Hi,

I have a bunch of ads that I've created for an agency that need to pass this tool called Ad Valify. The people who serve the banners, Wavemaker, use Ad Valify. No matter what I do, Ad Valify returns a value of Infinite Animation Duration. It's driving me insane. Sometimes when I remove one of the 3 main background images, the Animation Duration value becomes about 4 seconds. The ad is maybe 10 ish seconds give or take but definitely under 15 seconds. Can anyone help? I've attached my files here. Thank you so much for any help you can offer. 

Hi,

I have absolutely no experience in ads so I can't help you with this, but this seems like an issue in the particular service you mention. The only reason I can think a GSAP Timeline has an infinite duration is because either the Timeline has a repeat: -1 or a child Tween has repeat: -1 and that would be the case of totalDuration and not duration, to be clear.

I'd suggest to move this thread to the Banners forum in order to see if someone over there can help you.

Finally, for what I can see Ad Valify is a paid service so you should definitely create a support ticket there, especially if you or your company is paying for the service.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Happy Tweening!

Hi Rodrigo, thanks for responding.

I didn't even realize there was a Banners forum. That's good to know. I'll probably delete this question for now because I finally have an answer. Something had to be changed in the settings.

I also realized that I'm not even using Greensock for these banners so I probably shouldn't have posted here. I wasn't thinking clearly in the midst of my panic.

Thanks again,

Fatima