Search Community

Redirections using scrollTrigger

Franco95 test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GreenSock,

Hi there! I'm facing an issue with my scrollTrigger functionality.

I have my website with 5 sections and I'm using gsap to jump to the next section and overlap it with the scroll, my problem is that now I need to add redirections in my navbar to each of those sections but the result is not good, I have to repeat my "goToSection" function multiple times to reach the section "3" for example.

So I want to achieve with one click and one function execution, scrolling to the desired section with no problem

I don't have a minimal demo because my website it is very advanced, but I have a codepen that I used as a guide. 

I will appreciate any help from you guys! Thank you very much.

See the Pen XWXdypQ by urbgimtam (@urbgimtam) on CodePen

Hi,

There are no links and/or navbar in the demo you posted, which is working as expected.

Please update your demo so it replicates the issue you're having and post another message in this thread (editing your original post won't send us a notification) 🙏

Happy Tweening!

On 11/28/2023 at 6:43 PM, Rodrigo said:

Hi,

There are no links and/or navbar in the demo you posted, which is working as expected.

Please update your demo so it replicates the issue you're having and post another message in this thread (editing your original post won't send us a notification) 🙏

Happy Tweening!

Hi @Rodrigo! I have made the changes, as you can see if you are in section 2 and click in navbar (section 4), it goes first to section 3.

My conclusion is that it only scroll by one section, but I really need that if I click in navbar goes to the section I clicked.

See the Pen gOqdooO by francobuceta (@francobuceta) on CodePen