Search Community

Question | Hover / Move Animation For SVG

sawacrow test
Moderator Tag

On 9/24/2023 at 8:26 AM, sawacrow said:

Imagine a banner with SVG lines, and as you move the mouse, animations occur either in that area or everywhere

Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the concept here. You mean something like confetti:

https://confetti.js.org/

Also IDK how doable this could be. Granted I have exactly ZERO experience with banners, but I think it would be difficult to control something that happens in the browser window from the iframe that loads the banner and, again zero experience with that as well, IDK how feasible is to put something globally (like fixed position) from an iframe. My doubt stems from a security stand point, as a site owner if I agree to put add banners to it, I wouldn't be a happy camper if the code in those banners could access my HTML and possibly make changes to it or run global scripts.

I'm just babbling regarding my line of expertise here so I could be wrong about the way I'm interpreting your question.

Happy Tweening!

• Like 1

On 9/26/2023 at 1:31 AM, Rodrigo said:

Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the concept here. You mean something like confetti:

https://confetti.js.org/

Also IDK how doable this could be. Granted I have exactly ZERO experience with banners, but I think it would be difficult to control something that happens in the browser window from the iframe that loads the banner and, again zero experience with that as well, IDK how feasible is to put something globally (like fixed position) from an iframe. My doubt stems from a security stand point, as a site owner if I agree to put add banners to it, I wouldn't be a happy camper if the code in those banners could access my HTML and possibly make changes to it or run global scripts.

I'm just babbling regarding my line of expertise here so I could be wrong about the way I'm interpreting your question.

Happy Tweening!

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank for your reply.

Yes you right, i must add the image for clear.
Like in the attached SVG.
As you move the mouse, imagine the area near the mouse moving.
It's very difficult to find an example, I couldn't find it again. I just found SS.

I thought maybe there was a script that imported SVG and made such an animation. I mean, I hope. :D

re.jpg