Search Community

ScrollTrigger Nested Pinning & Text Change Animation

SaifUllah test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by akapowl,

What have you tried already? We love to see it! If we can see the versions you've tried already we can better help you understand why certain ways of thinking wouldn't work and thus better help you understand the GSAP tools. Right now you've just given us an empty codepen. 

Personally I use codepen to try out new ideas, I usually then just keep forking my pen to try out different ideas, either because I think it could be better or my original idea was not working. Usually at version 10 I got something I'm happy with. Creating forks of your pen will allow you to fall back at earlier ideas if something new is not working.

• Thanks 1

• Solution

Hello @SaifUllah

This forum is not intended for free general consulting, logic troubleshooting, or "how do I recreate this cool effect I saw on another site?" tutorials.

Please read the forum guidelines.

As Mitchel already implied, if you have problems implementing something, people will be happy to help nudge you in the right direction.

But that does not mean to provide people with custom code solutions to any given efffect of a website they saw.

I remember another user already trying to implement something similar once, so maybe the suggestions offered in the thread linked below can help.

Good luck with the project.

Hi @akapowl

I completely understand that providing custom code solutions for every website effect may not be feasible.

I appreciate your suggestion of referring to a previous thread where a similar implementation was discussed. I will make sure to check it out and see if the suggestions offered can be of assistance to my project.

@mvaneijgen Thank you for your response and suggestions.

I apologize for not providing any code examples in the initial post, I've attached the old pen by mistake. Anyways, I've found the solution in the old thread shared by @akapowl.

Also, I appreciate your recommendation to use CodePen and create forks to iterate and experiment with different ideas. It sounds like a valuable approach to refining and improving the animation implementation.

Thank you guys for your insight and sharing your personal workflow. I will implement these suggestions and continue exploring different approaches to achieve the desired animation effect.