Search Community

Reduce Section and element on scroll

MatteoNet test
Moderator Tag

Hi !

I would like a hand to start developing this section, I would be immensely grateful to you because I can't get out of it,
I have these sections and I would like scrolling to pin the #tg-course section and each , tg-panel reduce its height up to 100px and only the title remains with reduced font size, could you help me with some ideas? A thousand thanks

See the Pen WNYvVvd by MatteoNet (@MatteoNet) on CodePen

Hi,

That doesn't really sound as something extremely easy and, while we appreciate that you created a minimal demo, your codepen's JS section is completely empty!

We don't have the time resources to create custom examples from scratch or debug complex logic issues for our users. If you want you can contact us for paid consulting or you or post in the Jobs & Freelance forum to find some help there.

Good luck with your project!

Happy Tweening!

Thank you all again for your availability, for now I've managed to get this result, managing to resize the elements and keep them fixed, but I don't understand how to intervene on the content of the elements that remain visible, do you have any ideas? or examples you can study? Thanks always to everyone

The contents of collapsed elements are not collapsed together with the container,
my goal is to shrink the title and make the other elements disappear on container shrink,
I apologize for my english

I have tried to give in css, overflow hidden, for deduce pin height i hav to set with gsap do reduce height?

The best approach would probably be to set up the height in the CSS to be the smallest size by default, and then animate from the larger size.

Animating height is always a bit of a tricky beast though, if you search the forums you'll find a lot of threads and attempted solutions.

• Like 1