Search Community

Locomotive scroll, ScrollTrigger and menu

Julian Leyes test
Moderator Tag

Good morning, I am having some problems with locomotive scroll and scrolltrigger. I add the locomotive library, I put the scrollerProxy as I saw in some tutorials, but when I scroll on my website the top menu stops working correctly.
If I don't scroll I can use the anchored elements in my top menu, but as soon as I scroll they start to fail.
It also happens that the scroll does not reach the bottom of my web. Has anyone had similar problems?

https://giver-landing.vercel.app/

See the Pen jOebQKg by Milanganesas (@Milanganesas) on CodePen

Hi @Julian Leyes. Unfortunately LocomotiveScroll is not a GreenSock product, so we can't really support it here. Have you tried ScrollSmoother? That's our smooth scrolling solution that's a membership benefit of Club GreenSock

If you'd like some help, you'll GREATLY increase your chances of getting a good answer if you provide a minimal demo with only the absolutely essential code to illustrate the problem - it looks like your demo has a ton of extra code in there that makes it a lot more time-consuming to dig through. You've got 4,000+ lines of CSS and almost 300 lines of JavaScript. 

Also, you'd need to be much more specific about what "stops working correctly" means. 

Good luck with your project! 👍