Search Community

Reduced Motion in timeline

TypicalUser1312 test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by mvaneijgen,

Hm, can you elaborate a bit on what you mean by "adding reduced motion in timeline"?

Are you asking how to change your timeline if the user has prefers-reduced-motion: reduce?  If so, check out gsap.matchMedia()

If you still need help, here are some tips that will increase your chance of getting a solid answer:

• A clear description of the expected result - "I am expecting the purple div to spin 360degrees"
  • A clear description of the issue -  "the purple div only spins 90deg"
  • A list of steps for someone else to recreate the issue - "Open the demo on mobile in IOS safari and scroll down to the grey container" 
  • A minimal demo - if possible, using no frameworks, with minimal styling, only include the code that's absolutely necessary to show the issue. Please don't include your whole project. Just some colored <div> elements is great.

I noticed you're using React. You should definitely be using gsap.context() - it's your new best friend in React because it makes cleanup so easy. Your demo is not doing proper cleanup. I would strongly recommend reading this article: