Search Community

reloading single swf inside of queue instead of entire queue

jemnon test
Moderator Tag

I how would i access the individual swf files to reload one instead of reloading the entire queue

_queue = new LoaderMax({name:"mainQueue", maxConnections:1});

_queue.append (new SWFLoader("swfs/swf1.swf", {name:"swf1", estimatedBytes:276480, container:holder_mc, autoPlay:false, onProgress:_progressHandler1, onComplete:_completeHandler1, onError:_errorHandler}) );
		_queue.append (new SWFLoader("swfs/swf2.swf", {name:"swf2", estimatedBytes:540672, container:holder_mc, x:holder_mc.x + 800, autoPlay:false, onProgress:_progressHandler2, onComplete:_completeHandler2, onError:_errorHandler}) );
		_queue.append (new SWFLoader("swfs/swf3.swf", {name:"swf3", estimatedBytes:726016, container:holder_mc, x:holder_mc.x + 1600, autoPlay:false, onProgress:_progressHandler3, onComplete:_completeHandler3, onError:_errorHandler}) );
		_queue.append (new SWFLoader("swfs/swf4.swf", {name:"swf4", estimatedBytes:948224, container:holder_mc, x:holder_mc.x + 2400, autoPlay:false, onProgress:_progressHandler4, onComplete:_completeHandler4, onError:_errorHandler}) );
		_queue.append (new SWFLoader("swfs/swf5.swf", {name:"swf5", estimatedBytes:544768, container:holder_mc, x:holder_mc.x + 3200, autoPlay:false, onProgress:_progressHandler5, onComplete:_completeHandler5, onError:_errorHandler}) );

_queue.load();

That's right if every loader loads a single swf, but if you load an array, it's another issue.

For example:

queue.append( new SWFLoader("swf/d"+questionlist[i]+".swf", {name:"list1"}) );

you can activate an Mouse Event like greensock suggested:

var question:ContentDisplay = LoaderMax.getContent("list1");
question.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, clickHandler);

but if you want reload the clicked swf in a new SWFloader, what is the correct function?

That's right if every loader loads a single swf, but if you load an array, it's another issue.

For example:

queue.append( new SWFLoader("swf/d"+questionlist[i]+".swf", {name:"list1"}) );

you can activate an Mouse Event like greensock suggested:

var question:ContentDisplay = LoaderMax.getContent("list1");
question.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, clickHandler);

but if you want reload the clicked swf in a new SWFloader, what is the correct function?

awesome thanks for answering me with, i'll def. keep that in mind when i throw it into an array