Search Community

Working with templates and your code

bdavey311 test
Moderator Tag

:twisted: So I've decided that I want to mess around with some AS3 templates and break them down to begin the learning beast that is AS3. Now - my question is, would this template:http://activeden.net/item/omnia-elegant-flash-website-ikoote-v20/116542 work well with your Loader and Tween Classes? That site template, loads each swf as it's called. It would be perfect if it utilized the cache more effectively and downloaded everything in the background.

I want to have a website that has a solid foundation of quality code and allows me to use what you've created so I can throw my own style into it. ;)

Thanks again for everything.

bD

I like your idea of building on the LoaderMax foundation so that things could be intelligently cached in the background and of course I would advocate for using TweenLite/Max as the tweening foundation, but I have no idea how the author of that template structured their code or how easy it would be to implement LoaderMax and the GreenSock tweening platform. Some developers build things in a very well-structured way that's easy to work with while others write spaghetti code that's a nightmare to edit.

The template looks pretty. Good luck. :)