Search Community

Elements are not working properly

UserX test
Moderator Tag

Hello Greenshock Community.
                     I'm, so glad that i got this awesome plugin to enhance my web application with great animation but then i stuck with problem where I'm trying to implement the two timeline in single section. 

where i want to animate first timeline but second timeline elements are executed first and all elements are set according (with respect to second timeline) to second timeline but when i scroll bit then first timeline started animating with their elements and i figure out the problem but i can't find on exact greenshock forum due to lack of searching skill.  problem is second timeline elements is overright (second timeline element set value is overright with first element) before the first timeline elements.when i reverse the scroll also there second timeline animation is executed before the first timeline. 

can you provide me the solution where we can stop second timeline with certain amount of time when first timeline is executing and then second timeline will execute and when we scrollback then second timeline will execute and first will not execute till when it came using scrolling

i hope you understand my query waiting for you're positive response 

animation.zip