Search Community

Back Button Browser stops some animations, markers not shown

7samurai test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by 7samurai,

Sorry no codepen , but maybe some has stumble over the same Problem: 

On a page with a lot of ScrollTriggert Animations, it works great so far. If the user switch to an other page, and use the browser back button, some of the animations not working anymore. on the elements wit the problems, the starting values are set (opacity: 0.5; transform: translate(50%, 0%);), and when i switch "markers: true", the Markers not shown at the Element, its is deeper on the page, but why? Any ideas? it appears only, if you use the browser back buttons, if you switch back to the page using an link, it works all fine. 

No, the normal back button of the browser. Or, with the right mouse context menu, select back.. all kinds of history.back on the page are 18 scroll listener for different objects + 3 large horizontal scroller. When the page is going live, i post the link :) 

Something definitely sounds a little strange here. I don't see how that behavior would be possible unless you are using some framework/library to handle the routing for you. Are you using anything else besides gsap? And you are you using a dev server with hot reload like webpack, etc?

• Like 2