Search Community

Import Gsap CustomWiggle

Japneet Kaur test
Moderator Tag

• 2 months later...

Ok managed to solve this....

Looked at the example and downloaded the file CustomWiggle.min.js from the showcase. I then reference this file and import. 
ttps://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/16327/CustomWiggle3.min.js

From documentation I was thinking it was a separate file that came with the bonus files..

All good ... i will get there :)

No, @neil.steventon, definitely do NOT use that file! That is a trial version that only works on certain domains like codepen.io. If you try to use that on a live site (that's not whitelisted), it won't work and it'll redirect to a page reminding you that it's only a trial version. 

Certain plugins like that are membership benefits of Club GreenSock which you haven't joined yet. Only paid members get access to those unrestricted files. See https://greensock.com/club

Once you've signed up, yes, you'll get access to a zip file (and private NPM repo) containing completely unrestricted versions of those files. And to be clear (because we get this question a fair amount), those plugins don't have any "phone home" code and they never just stop working if your membership expires or anything like that. We treat others the way we'd want to be treated. Our entire business model relies on the honor system. 

I'm confident that you'll find the membership pays for itself literally in one project. And of course we offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not thrilled with what you get, you can cancel your membership and get a full refund. We have never refused a refund request (they're quite rare), and we've been in business for over 20 years. 

Happy tweening!

• Like 1