Search Community

Portfolio with ScrollTrigger and GSAP | Huge thanks to this forum

SeanCooley test
Moderator Tag

Hey Everyone,

I just finally finished the first version of my personal portfolio site. It's heavily reliant on GSAP and ScrollTrigger. 

https://seancameroncooley.com

Please let me know if this is not allowed, but I just wanted to give a huge thank you to this community and especially the moderators for all your help. I Wouldn't have been able to get this site live without the guidance of these forums. This was my first time working with both GSAP and ST, and I'm in love. I'll be sure to try and pay it forward with what I've learned working on this project.

I'd love to get your feedback or tips for improvement.

• Like 4

Definitely very cool!

Clearly I would have done it totally different. ;-)  Probably that's why it is cool.

I think it is impressive, consistent and unique - simply very well done!

There always there will be those who think it's too flashy or that it lacks whatever they would have put in, but if you feel it's what you wanted to do then that's not relevant.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SeanCooley said:

Please let me know if this is not allowed

You shall be banned from the site for sharing your personal work that may inspire others ;) 

Totally fine to do. Thanks for the kind words about the framework. It's always fun to see what creative people do with the tools in the wild. Well done. 

And yeah, one of the best ways to "pay it forward" is to hang around these forums and help other people who are struggling. It's also a fantastic way to learn. 

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

• Like 1