Search Community

Initializing GSAP from ZIP

Tornikee test
Moderator Tag

Hello friends and a happy new year : ) 

new to GSAP here... feeling inspired ! 

I just downloaded the zip version which comes with lots of files;

If I want to have GSAP css plugin in my project, I think I have to use minified version of the file which resides in the "minified" folder. Same way if I want some draggable content I use draggable plugin and so on, but what's the difference between CSSRulePlugin and gsap.min plugin and in what cases do I use content which are not in the minified folder?

thanks a lot in advance : ) 

Hey Tornikee and welcome to the GreenSock forums! We're glad that you're getting started with GSAP.

I recommend reading/studying the "Getting Started with GSAP" article. It explains how plugins fit in with GSAP's core. GSAP's overview which you can find on the docs homepage may also aid in your understanding of the big picture.

In terms of knowing which files to include, I highly recommend using our GSAP Install Helper which can be found on our Installation page. It gives some information about the different types and has an interface to make including the right files into your project easy. 

To understand what each plugin does, I recommend reading the documentation for that plugin.

Let us know if you have any more questions! Happy tweening.

• Like 1