Search Community

the gsap drawsvgplugin not working

Zagros test
Moderator Tag

hi 

i bought this plugin today and i want to use it now

but when i added it to my project it doesnt work ...

i tried to create a new project and copy the codepen codes to it, but it doesnt working again...

how can i add this plugin? 

i download the zip file in my profile and added as an script tag but i think something is wrong here

See the Pen qEdoRE by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

Hey Zagros and welcome to the GreenSock forums! Thanks for supporting GreenSock. Sorry you're having some trouble.

Are you using any build tools or are you using plain HTML files? Have you checked your developer tool's network panel to see if the DrawSVG plugin is being loaded? Do other animations with GSAP work? Have you read our "Getting Started" article and watched the video there?

It would be very helpful for us in helping you if you are able to reproduce your situation in minimal form and share that with us.

12 minutes ago, ZachSaucier said:

Hey Zagros and welcome to the GreenSock forums! Thanks for supporting GreenSock. Sorry you're having some trouble.

Are you using any build tools or are you using plain HTML files? Have you checked your developer tool's network panel to see if the DrawSVG plugin is being loaded? Do other animations with GSAP work? Have you read our "Getting Started" article and watched the video there?

It would be very helpful for us in helping you if you are able to reproduce your situation in minimal form and share that with us.

well im working on a website that is full of animation and my other gsap animations are working , but today when i add this plugin its now working just the situation of that plugin ...

ive decided to use your codepen i mean the gsap codepen ... but it has a problem and its not working now

12 hours ago, ZachSaucier said:

Can you please answer my other questions that I asked? Right now we don't have enough information to be of any help.

yup ive check them all everything is ok but the animations not working 

network.PNG