Search Community

bug on iphone

Nexal test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi, I have this problem only on iOS. The animation foresees the appearance of the text and then it should move upwards. on android and pc it works perfectly, while on iphone as you can see from codepen it snaps to the left and moves with less fluidity. can anyone help me?

See the Pen vqVwNX by damiano31 (@damiano31) on CodePen

Hi @Nexal

I've seen that nobody has yet responded to your question here and I'd like to help. But, first, I have to comment on the fact that you have nearly 200 lines of code for an animation that it looks like should be two tweens, more or less.

You're also calling some Swup() method that does not exist and attempting to load several scripts from other locations that are failing.

If you could remove the uncessary code from your example, it will make it a lot easier for us to help you and for you to identify what could be causing your issue.

• Like 4