Search Community

Greensock no worky on Vista

anarchy test
Moderator Tag

for some reason i cant get GS to work on vista and it comes up with a load of error messages

The name of this class, 'gs.utils.tween.TweenInfo', conflicts with the name of another class that was loaded, 'gs.utils.tween.TweenInfo'.

The name of this class, 'gs.plugins.TweenPlugin', conflicts with the name of another class that was loaded, 'gs.plugins.TweenPlugin'.

The name of this class, 'gs.plugins.TintPlugin', conflicts with the name of another class that was loaded, 'gs.plugins.TintPlugin'.

The name of this class, 'gs.plugins.RemoveTintPlugin', conflicts with the name of another class that was loaded, 'gs.plugins.RemoveTintPlugin'.

and about another 15 more along the same lines as this

can anyone help ?

thanks

does this mean i have to re-install both flash now ?

I can't guarantee that'll fix anything, no, but I'm 99.9999999% sure this has absolutely nothing to do with the GreenSock ActionScript files. If it was, I'd be hearing from a LOT of people (literally thousands of people come to the blog everyday, many to download the code). Are you on a Mac? Have you updated to the latest version? I think there was some bug on the Mac version of Flash that caused issues if your system clock was messed up in some way. Reinstalling Flash may very well fix your problems. Wish I could be of more assistance.