Search Community

Showcase - GSAP Web Animation using Emjoi SVG Icons - FoxLife SoundTrek TVC

Guest Arun
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Guest Arun

First of all, Sorry if I'm spamming this forum by showcasing my side project. Admins, please delete my post if it's not the right place. 

I'm not a pro in making tween and after completing this side project, I have seen huge scope of improvements. I'm still learning and GS forum has helped me a lot during the making of this tween. This short animation is dedicated to my daughter because she just love this FoxLife SoundTrek TVC

I'm open to any suggestion and improvements. Thanks to all in this forum who helped me in making this. Please enjoy this or kindly ignore.

See the Pen PzjdkK by arunanthony (@arunanthony) on CodePen

Arun,

Firstly, well done on your side project. It's always a great feeling when we complete a task we have set ourselves. I hope you had fun and that we will see more of your side projects in the future. I also hope this does not get removed as it's a great way to encourage others to experiment and showcase their own efforts.

Sharing is caring :)

Improvements-wise, I have one initial comment: There seems to be a lot of repeated code. Both on the CSS and on the JS. If you are doing something more than twice, you should encapsulate that into a function (JS) or a class (CSS) rather than repeating the same thing over, and over and over again. It will help your code be more legible, neater and less prone to errors.

• Like 3