Search Community

ThrowProps and Buttons underneath

matsjacobsson test
Moderator Tag

Hi,

I've just started to use the ThrowProps plugin (like the text example) but I can't see how to manage getting both the Drag function and still able to use use the buttons on the draggable movieclip underneath.

Example:

dragMc = Draggable movieclip on top

itemsMc = Movieclip underneath that scrolls and throws y props. This contains loads of buttons that I want to receive mouse functions.

post-9928-133152003043_thumb.jpg

I'm also wondering if a hyperlink in the scrollable text still would work when using this?

Thankful for any help!

/Mats

have you read this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5941

in those scenarios the movie clip you are dragging is the one that is being thrown.

just so I'm clear.. you are draggin the top-most clip dragMc, but itemsMc gets thrown?

even without throwprops i don't know how your buttons are going to register mouse events if they are obstructed by something on top of them.

am I missing something?

Thanks Carl, yes thats right.. the draggable MC is on top. Maybe I need to set it up in a different way... I'll read up on the other topic and see if how they did it.

I did though test on having HTML text with a clickable link instead of regular text on the "Flick-scrolling example". But that link doesn't get fired!

If I can figure out how to manage that I'll probably manage the other..

/Mats